Sales Manager for CSDVRS, LLC (“CSDVRS”). The Sales Manager will be responsible for introducing ZVRS to new customers, while also strengthening ZVRS’ relationship with current customers. Excellent prospecting skills, a strong work ethic, disciplined time management skills, and solid closing skills are all requirements of this position. Be a part of the NEW FUN and ENERGETIC ZVRS Team!
- Primary POC for VRS users in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- Prospect assigned region for new customers to be converted to ZVRS.
- Suggesting and implementing creative and practical methods for selling ZVRS, strengthening client relationships, and increasing visibility.
- Coordinating aspects of ZVRS marketing efforts.
- Manage and Train Outreach Specialists
- Work with other Sales Managers to plan and implement state and region-wide events and promotions.
- Coordinate referrals of installations of ZVRS equipment in homes, agencies, and/or businesses through our installation program.
- Work closely with local interpreting agencies.
- Communicate with and submit regular activity reports to the VP of Sales
- Perform additional sales related responsibilities as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Telecommunications Relay Service Industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully with a variety of people.
- Ability to communicate fluently in American Sign Language.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Extensive customer service experience required.
- Adequate computer literacy and technical abilities strongly preferred.
- Willing to work a variety of hours and to travel frequently.
- Familiarity with all MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of Video applications preferred.
- 1-2 years of sales experience preferred.
ZVRS Sales Manager
Dallas or Houston, TX
Commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send salary requirements
Group Health Insurance, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, 401K, Paid Time Off (PTO), Short/Long Term Disability, Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program
Open until filled.