sComm, developer and manufacturer of UbiDuo, the face-to-face communicator, is seeking a Sales Representative at its Kansas City, Missouri headquarters.
We are seeking an outgoing and energetic candidate with sales experience and proven track record and an understanding of the sales process. The candidate must be familiar with deaf culture and services available to people with hearing loss, and should be familiar and current on availability of technology products and services in the deaf/hard of hearing/assistive technology markets.
Must possess excellent communication skills and be familiar with computer applications and software to complete daily activities. Knowledge of CRM is also desirable.
Sales Representative would be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions from contacts and leads generated from marketing, conferences, customer events and customer inquiries. Travel is required. Sales Representative would report to the sComm Product Manager and/or CEO.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Qualify all of contacts within key accounts to determine role and sComm relationship.
• Develop direct relationships with key decision makers.
• Maintain dialogue with all contacts within accounts in an effort to grow and coordinate sales.
• Develop communication strategies that build interest in sComm products through conferences,
webinars, face to face meetings, phone/VP calls and e-mail.
• Manage accounts through quality checks and follow-up.
• Forecast potential sales from each account/contact.
• Manage all communication, activities and opportunities within Sugar CRM.
• Adhere to quota and sales expectations.
• Prepare status reports as defined by management.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Provide post sale customer training.
• Identify and resolve customer concerns.
• Participate in the development of direct marketing materials.
• Follow-up for collection of payment.
• Travel to conferences and customer events.
• Responsible for developing, organizing and implementing sales information and training webinars.