sComm, a growing company who developed, manufactures and distributes UbiDuo, the face-to-face communicator, is seeking product Managers at its Kansas City, Missouri headquarters.
The Product Manager is responsible for performance of specific line of products as a business unit. Product Manager will coordinate product marketing, lead a sales team, and oversee customer fulfillment and support.
We are seeking candidates with administrative, marketing and management experiences, proven track record in managing projects, sales and distribution of services or products, customer support, troubleshooting and fulfillment, delegating, coordinating, and supervising a team of deaf and hearing members.
The Product Manager assumes role as the ‘go-to’ person for this specific line of products, and communicate with all areas of the company. The candidate will need to meet sales goals, create marketing programs, identify customer desires and needs, and recommend product enhancements and system efficiencies. Provide leadership in product positioning, determine key benefits, and customer targeting.
Must be a motivated self-starter, possess excellent communication skills, and be familiar with deaf culture and services available to people with hearing loss. The candidate needs to be knowledgeable about the deaf, hard of hearing and assistive technology markets, and be familiar with computer applications and software including project management software and CRM to complete daily activities. Travel is required. Report to the sComm CEO.
* Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
* Define the product strategy and roadmap.
* Review, assess, identify, and draft sales and marketing collateral.
* Coordinate communication between sales, customer fulfillment/support, marketing and R&D.
* Develop and implement a go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
* Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
* Identify strengths and weaknesses, and assume leadership in setting criteria for future models.
* Minimum of 3 years as a sales representative, an account executive in the telecommunications industry, in business development, operations, or ownership of a business.
* Possess solid English writing and communication skills.
* Knowledgeable an current on availability of technology products and services in the deaf/hard of hearing/assistive technology markets.
* Demonstrated success developing and coordinating campaigns, special events, and other projects.
* Familiar with different communication methods in the deaf/hard of hearing market, and active involvement in the deaf/hard of hearing community
* This position requires some travel.