This position requires extensive telephone work along with the coordination of sign and foreign language interpreters. You will be required to attend networking meeting during and after business hours. If you have a strong attention to detail, love to multi-task, possess superb follow-up skills, work well as part of team in a fast paced environment and have a customer-focused positive attitude, this is the opportunity for you. Job location is near I45 and 610 in the Heights.
● Minimum of 3 years experience in Interpretation or related Industry
● Knowledge of and sensitivity to other cultures
● Professional appearance and demeanor
● Experience in complex scheduling
● Two years of strong administrative support experience
● Have clear telephone voice
● Have dependable car and mobile phone along with home computer (with internet access) and printer
● Knowledge of Houston and the metropolitan area
● Pass a drug screening test and background check
● BA or higher
● Formal training and proficiency in at least one foreign language if preferred
To receive a complete job description, contact Caryn DeSanta at 713-263-9670 or email HR@AccessibleInterpreters.com.
Sign Language Accessible Interpreters