Position: Production Worker
Reports to: Directly reports to Line Leader and Supervisor with dotted line to Production Manager. Compensation: Pay rates range between $10 – $13.50 per hour depending on one’s skill level and position. Schedule: 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am on a 12 hour shift pattern work schedule. (Example: Week 1 you would work Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday, and Week 2 you would work Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. This schedule would rotate every other week.) Working weekends and overtime is often necessary and required.
Location: Pasadena, Texas (Near Houston)
Benefits: Medical/Rx, dental, matching 401(k), disability, and life insurance.
Main Duties & Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
* Setting up, operating, and monitoring machinery.
* Assembling product (manually as well as the use of tools).
* Cleaning equipment and station area.
* Loading and unloading materials/products.
* Feeding material into machines.
* Marking product.
* Various quality checking processes and procedures.
* Inspecting product during each stage of production to ensure product meets specs and standards.
* Helping/assisting machine operators.
* Other duties as assigned
Essential Physical Functions:
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. consistently throughout a 12+ hour shift.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time during a 12+ hour shift.
* Must be able to consistently bend, stoop, and reach overhead.
* Must be able to withstand working in all weather conditions- Work environments are not climate controlled.
* Must have good manual dexterity to work with small parts and small tools.
* Must be able to handle large size objects (for example, products that can be 5 ft wide and 6 ft. tall)
* Regular use of tools requires some degree of co-ordination, speed and concentration
* Ability to carry out repetitive tasks quickly and accurately.
* Most tasks and responsibilities require working in a non-climate controlled manufacturing plant. – (exposure to disagreeable conditions typical to a manufacturing plant.)
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
* The employee is regularly exposed to high noise environments.
* The employee may be exposed to dust.
* The employee may be exposed to chemicals.
* When in the plant Personal Protective Equipment includes but is not limited to: safety footwear, eye, hearing and hand protection.
* Candidates must be:
* fast-paced, efficient, and detail oriented.
* able to follow directions easily
* willing and able to do physically intensive tasks
* Previous manufacturing/production experience, strongly desired.
** Qualified and interested candidates may apply to**: schutzjobsTX@gmail.com
This post is tagged