As the mother of a special needs child – my son has autism – I understand the unique challenges that parents, families and educators of these exceptional children face daily. Many days run smoothly, but let’s face it – some days are more of a struggle than others.
In honor of school being back in full swing, which always presents many changes to our children’s routines, I decided to create a list of some of the articles I’ve come across in the past few months that shed light on many of the ways we can support our special needs kids.
- Routines and Children with Disabilities
- Beneficial Activities for Kids with Special Needs
- The Ultimate Guide to Flying with Autistic Children
- Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Homeschooling and Special Needs Children
- College Assistance Guide for People with ADHD
- Disability.gov’s Guide for Family Caregivers
- How Caregivers Can Take Better Care of Themselves
- Obesity and Children with Special Needs
- A Safety Guide for Disabled Pedestrians
- A New Savings Plan for the Disabled
- A Guide for Disabled Homebuyers
- Financial Assistance for Accessibility Home Repairs and Modifications
- Home Accessibility Costs
As a parent who has spent many hours seeking the wisdom these resources provide, I thank you in advance for making them available to your audience!
I hope this is helpful! If you don’t want me to reach out to you again in the future, please send me an email reply and let me know (though I really hope this won’t be the case).
Putting the Public Back in Public Health
340 S LEMON AVE #5780, WALNUT, CA 91789